Anyone got a dime!

Click to watch the clip

Guess what.

The goverment found out I had extra money in the bank and wanted me to become a member of the OBOMBa recovery plan.    I'm  doing my part by drilling 200 ft and tossing a lot of money down a hole.
That’s what he does!!
No I didn't accidentally spell his name wrong. I figure the way he has run the country that was a fitting way to spell it.
Anyway, our well casing went bad last fall and there is one thing that you can't get away from.
That’s the anger of someone who had tons of tomatoes to process into juice and the water from the faucet becomes cloudy that day.
They call it a case-drop, but what really happened was the well casing has rusted through and allowing rock sediment to filter in. This makes it hard to process tomatoes and also hard on house internal stuff.
So we are having it fixed before the weather turns cold.
Based on the number of processed tomatoe jars against the cost of drilling, I think we will come in at $450.00 to $6500.00 per quart of tomatoes juice.

I will let anyone purchase upfront a jar for $200.00 per quart now before the drilling stops



.

Comments

Popular Posts